UPDATED 2ND NOVEMBER 2021:
The NZIHF Management Committee has agreed to push back the date of the AGM until late January/early February 2022, to increase the likelihood the meeting can be held together in person.
We will advise the replacement meeting date once this is confirmed.
The 2021 NZIHF AGM has been confirmed and will take place via Zoom.
The meeting will take place as follows:
- Date: Sunday 28th November 2021
- Start Time: 9:00am
- Finish Time: No later than 4:00pm
- Format: NZIHF AGM, followed by strategic planning session. Breaks in between for morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Location: Zoom virtual AGM – invitation to be shared closer to the time of the meeting.
The following roles will be voted on for the 2021 AGM. View role descriptions here
- Vice President
- International Ice Hockey
- National Ice Hockey
- Treasurer – NZIHF
- Treasurer – NZIHL
- Treasurer – Women’s, U21s, U18s, U15s, U12s
- NZIHL General Manager
- NZWIHL General Manager
- Women’s Ice Hockey
- New Zealand Junior Leagues
- Senior Players
- Referee in Chief
- Coaching & National Skills Development Programme
- Disciplinary Co-ordinator
- Health & Safety
- Police Vetting
- Marketing & Communications
- IIHF International Transfers
- Funding Applications
- NZIHF Archives
To nominate yourself or someone else for the above positions, a nomination form must be completed and emailed to the General Secretary – [email protected] – 2 weeks prior to the AGM. 2021 - 2022 AGM Nomination Form
Submissions for General Business:
If you have a submission for General Business, please send this via email to the General Secretary – [email protected] – no later than Friday 5th November 2021.
2020 AGM Minutes:
Minutes from last year’s AGM can be viewed here: 2020 NZIHF AGM Minutes